We think of Robotics as the science of building devices that physically interact with their environment. Get introduced to this exciting world and learn how to build, program and control your own robots for various applications.
• Basics of 3D modelling with Fusion 360
• Intermediate 3D modelling with Fusion 360
• Forward and Inverse kinematics
• Velocity Jacobian
• Electronics, sensors and actuators
• Microcontroller (Arduino) and Single Board Computer (Raspberry Pi) Programming
Evans is involved the design and construction of hardware projects at the Hive. He uses traditional and relatively new manufacturing techniques like 3D printing and laser cutting.